Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Under their Skin

X-posted @ Codpiece Hagiography

You know that you must be doing something right, when you pick up a wingnut stalker and concern troll who will follow you from site to site, attempt different tactics to get the attention they so dearly crave.

I have been doing what I usually do once I have exhauted any amusement that might derive from direct contact, which is ignoring the party in question, but I feel like it deserves a shout out, because at this point it might be the person most responsible for the recent uptick in traffic at my blogs.

So I would like to take this time to thank my stalker for spending such energy, time and "concern" mixed in with the occasional insult and gross misunderstanding, and as always, wrapped in a ball of projection.

FWIW participating in a google bomb is not doing opposition research on George Tierney of Greenville South Carolina nor is collecting publicly broadcast information from ones twitterfeed. If you want to be a massive asshat on the internet, then you should be ready to reep what you sow.

No comments: